Friday, July 18, 2008

The Quirks

I don't know six bloggers...sorry.



1. I never use my bare hand to flush the toilet. I don't know why, but I always use a tissue or toilet paper.



2. I have a weird phobia of all animals! I really think it's the hair , maybe a texture thing and let's just face it, some animals are just plain crazy! Or maybe its just me:)



3. I can't stand to see dirty kids. This includes nasty nose, smelly body, sticky hair, any of the above. It drives me nuts and makes me mad because kids are not responsible for themselves. There's an adult not doing his/her job.

4. My house has to be clean and smell clean at least six of the seven days of the week. It drives me nuts when my house isn't clean.

5. I use hand sanitizer throughout the store whenever I'm out shopping. Yeah, I have a germ phobia too.

6. My gas hand can never fall below 1/4 tank. That doesn't seem to be a problem for my husband. Now that we are sharing a car, he seems to forget that I get freaked out if its under 1/4 tank, so now I have to do a daily check before I can even go anywhere.

2 comments:

Party of 5 said...

AMEN to number 3. I momenteraly (is that right...doubt it) forgot about it since all of the children around me are clean (to a point)

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

And that's why I love you!

Hug my kids for me, and we miss you all!