Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We're Going to Paint!!!

W



Ok, I have somehow convinced my husband that we should paint the dining room and the living room. But I have no idea where to start or what color to start with. I have an idea of what I want the rooms to look like. I can't believe that I'm "stepping outside the box" and trying something new. I know its a lot of work in this, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, please email me. Keep in mind that neither of us has EVER painted a room before....LOL. So wish us luck! Here's what we're working on, so if you have colors in mind, share them...Thanks!
Who knows...if these rooms turn out nice, maybe other rooms will follow! We have three years in this house, may as well make it look like we want it to, right?

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Miss Sonya! Welcome to the blog-sphere! I'm so excited!! (AND I'm your first commentor,so I guess that makes me special!)

Party of 5 said...

You're not special! You do ride the short bus though. I kid I kid

HEY GIRL! FINALLY